Saturday, May 28, 2011

Black and white challege

Here is my first post. It is for a challenge at Stamptv. I used the Ginak stamp set called Botiancals for the center. I used the part of the stamp from the Bring On the Bling that is discarded after you take off your stamps. But i just couldn't throw it away until i saw if i could make a frame from some of it. And i works. Then I embossed the card with the swiss dots, then did a die cut of a border with the Spellbinders borders die. I think it looks ok. I also think this would be pretty with other colors.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love your first card and post Rosie, it reads very professional...
    Keep up the good work sweetheart...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Rosie! Love the way you made the frame. I just may have to try that technique and I'll credit you! Love the lattice border too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...