Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CORAL BIRTHDAY CARD

Here is another card using the frame piece I showed in another post.I used the Victoria cuttlebug folder to emboss it. Then used some Stampnup Coral ink to lightly go over the embossed card. I stamped a frame then I used a stamp from the Botanicals by GinaK designs. I then clear embossed it then did a light touch of the coral color over it then wiped it off. I took some white ribbon and colored it with the coral color also. Then added the sentiment and pearls. The happy birthday is by Theresa Momber by Ginak designs. I am trying to take pictures of my cards but it just wasn't turing out the way I wanted so please bear with me as I

learn.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Rosie!
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Rosie! Love the way you used that left over rubber for the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...