Monday, June 13, 2011

FATHERS DAY CARD

Here is one Fathers day card I have made for a challenge at Marks Finest Papers. I used the wallpaper background from Jenns dollhouse site. Not sure how to put links in yet... sorry. Then I scored the lines of the board to make it pop. Then ran Destress ink over it. Added the ribbion. The bike and watch is an old sticker plus popup that I

have had forever so can't say who it is by. The Happy Father's Day stamp is also very old and is like a sponge type and got it years ago.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the distressed look of the wonderful Father's Day card! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of your card, Rosie! The pocket watch stamps are wonderful for Father's Day. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and adorable. I really love that awesome timepiece. Thanks so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends this week. It is a pleasure to come to view your work. Hope you can play with us again next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rosie, I think your card is fabulous, I too love the distressed look and the pocket watch stamp...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so happy you came to play with Speedy's Friends! Your dad's day card has such a neat, distressed vintage feel to it. :) Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background paper is great for this card, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...