Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Michael Strong blog hop

Welcome to the Michael Strong hop! This is my first hop so hopeing it works out good! You should have come from Dorly's blog!http://modernadesignsart.blogspot.com/
With this card I embossed everything with copper then cut them out, I wasn't sure if I wanted a black or white card so black won.
With this one I used Tim Holtz distress inks of aged mahogany. then embossed it with the swiss dots folder.
With my last one I did the backgound with the little cups and then embossed them with clear powder then used aged mahogany and vintage photo on it then wiped it off to show the cups.
You are here http://gramig05-playtime.blogspot.com/.
You can now head over to Mirand's blog and see what she has made for us.http://miepeke.blogspot.com/
And you can get these stamps and lots of others at Mikes website http://strongstamps.com/

20 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Rosie, what lovely cards have you posted on your blog! They are all great and unique coffee cards, but to be honest: I like the last one best! Thanks so much for playing along in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely cards, rosie. and 3 times so different.
    glad that the black cardstock has won, i love black cards!!!
    great work, all 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, Very cute designs!! They show how versatile the stamp set is! Thanks for sharing!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Rosie, well done on your first hop...
    Much love ~ Lady Anne xx
    http://www.cardsbyladyanne.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie,
    I'm a sucker for black too! Love the cards. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a nice assortment of cards! Beautiful job on all of them!! We're so happy you joined the hop to show us your creativity and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie, you've been very busy! Love them all but the copper cups are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas. Very inspiring. Have a good day.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew coffee could be so pretty!
    KathyR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy I, St. Louis MO USAJuly 20, 2011 at 2:24 PM

    Great cards Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of y9our cards are beautiful! Love the black and copper one especially.

    BrendaLea A. - Purple Lady
    prpldy (at) comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the last one a whole latte...Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, 3 lovely cards. Good Job Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Rosie! All of these cards are great! I especially love the black card - really beautiful, the EP stands out wonderfully!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice cards........thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS Cards, Rosie!! Really love the background with the cups! This is a great blog hop to go with my morning Cuppa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rosie, lovely cards. I liked the color contrast in the first card, and the background in the last card. TFS
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  18. FUN! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...