Monday, July 4, 2011

Thanks

 

I'm am trying something new for me and blogging from my Picasa to see if this works. Not sure I like not being able to proof it before posting it but will see how this comes out.Ok in checking it out I see I can enlarge the print on the photo next time and it can be edited before I keep it up . This is for a challenge on the Michael Strong group to use a bird.
Posted by Picasa
I am also going to use this in the Monday Greeting challenge at the Outlawz. It is challenge ANY THING GOES and the number is Gco70411.

3 comments:

  1. Saw all your displays and comments Rosie---this is a great and interesting project you are attempting. Go to it---Ill be watching. Uncle Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Rosie! Love that bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, love the birds. The technique is gorgeous. I'm just getting back to playing at Outlawz. But I haven't figured out how to find you yet. I did see your card while adding mine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!