Monday, October 17, 2011

Ribbons

I won these ribbons from Hetty's blog  http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/  a little while back. They are from FANTASTICRIBBONS.COM and boy do they have lots to choose from. I got 4 rolls free and since Christmas is coming I have been looking for some to make my cards with this year. The picture is a little blurred but I think you get the idea of what they look like.  I think I will start to post some of the things I win from different blogs etc.
The top ribbon is ivory! Thank you Hetty and thank you to FANTASTICRIBBONS in the UK!!

2 comments:

  1. Great ribbons, Rosie. I especially like the gingham check. It looks so vintage.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ribbons I think I still have some of the red Christmas one that I got a few yrs back, love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...