Saturday, November 12, 2011

ANNIVERSARY CARDS

Well I  finally made my hubby an anniversary card just before our anniversary which is today,lol. We have arrived at the 36th one. Wow time sure is flying by!! We had a some what of a great day. I had my lower back go out getting ready to go to dinner at a local Ponderosa. Hurts like heck but my chiro person was only in till 11am so she didn't call back so we decided to go out for lunch!! It was good as usual. But we ended up with a flat  tire after going over some railroad ties and had to fix that at the restaurant!! Well it seems the plug came out of the tire that hubby had put in awhile back so easy fix then we finally got into the restaurant to eat. Then we checked out a new TJMAX store that went in. It was a sorta fast look thru since I couldn't stand up to straight even using my cane,lol. Will be going back for Christmas shopping for sure.
Well we got home and watched the rest of PENNSTATE football game. To bad they lost but they tried. Enough said on that subject because I can get really angry at what is going on there!!!!!! So now for my card and another one that I made.

The top one is the one I gave to my hubby! 

4 comments:

  1. What an eventful anniversary, Rosie. Congrats on #36. Tom and I will be 35 next year. We are talking about going somewhere to celebrate. Your cards are beautiful! I bet your hubby loved it. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Rosie, I bet hubby really loved that card!! I know I do...and the second one is absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and happy anniversary, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies Rosie, so I'm so happy that I stopped in to see what you've created. These are wonderful.

    Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by my blog too. I really appreciate the comments.

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!