Monday, November 7, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD

This is a challenge card but didn't turn out quit the way I wanted it too,lol. Trying to get back into making some cards!! It is being a little bit of a struggle..... I'm thinking that maybe I am bored with what I have been making and need some knew idea's!!!! Now that is a thought to wonder over for awhile and see what I can do about it,lol. Well here is the card.
Now I am not sure why I didn't notice that the white square embossed with white glitter embossing powder would not show up even thou there is color in the glitter. Oh well it is a learning experience!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it is a lovely card in person, I can see the shimmer of the embossing in the pic and that folder you used is my all time fave it gets used a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!