Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A couple new cards

Wow been awhile since I posted here so thought I would add a couple of cards I just made last week.

The top one is for a male swap card. I just couldn't come up with much and this one needed something but nothing was coming to mind,lol. So this is the way it stayed.
The green one was for a green challenge for the Michael Strong group. This was hard for me too because I just didn't like any of the shades of green I had,lol. One of those days!!!
The green one is also a side step card. The butterfly on it is a teabag one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...