Monday, June 11, 2012

A FEW NEW CARDS!!!

Here are a few new cards that I have made lately and just couldn't post due to a tempermental computer,lol. Enjoy!
This was and ATC for one of my groups exchange. We had to make 6 of them and send them off. The back ground is a copy of a home made box that was a gift to me. The dragonfly is a MICHAEL STRONG stamp.

This is a pink challenge that was on the STAMPTV SITE when they had their party. You had to stamp or color something that isn't nomally pink. So i did the sun!!


This one is for a challenge using inches. So I cut out inch squares from a pretty cardstock and layered them on black card stock.
Well I think I am caught up. Hope you enjoyed what few new ones I have added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...