Friday, July 20, 2012

A couple new cards

Here are a couple simple cards I made this week.
The card is for a mingle swap. This one went to a lady named Leo and she hosted it. We had to use gold and glitter. So my new stamp I received from another group, the little vase is what I used. I embossed it with gold the put some dark glitter, a reddish color on it in spots, then added top dry to see if I could set the glitter. I also added some gold leaves to the vase.


This one is for a music swap. I bought these cards already with the circle in them. I embossed it the use some stickers for the music part.


And this is for a girly one for one of my groups monthly challenge's.


2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Rosie. Fabulous embossing on the red card.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!