Saturday, July 28, 2012

SUMMER CHALLENGE FOR MSRS GROUP

This is for the Michael Strong group I belong to and he has us making a summer card for a July and august challenge. So this is using the same cards that already have the scalloped hole in it and adding some stickers. I was looking for a book sticker but couldn't find any so used a sandcastle one. Looking at it now I see I should have added some of the blue sky to the sun that is in the inner part of the card...... oh well you live and learn as you go.lol.
I used some of Tim Holtz inks to add the sand color is antique linen and the blue sky is tumbled glass. 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely and summery this card is, I love the deckchair and that sandcastle bring happy memories for me...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Rosie! Makes me think of a soft summer evening watching the hummingbirds on the porch. I love it!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!