Friday, July 13, 2012

UNABLE TO GET INTO BLOG,LOL

After trying last nite to get into my blog and not being able to I was so fed up that I gave up and got a new password and couldn't get in last nite but finally got into it today..........what a huge pain especially since my computer was going so slow. So here are a couple of new cards that I have made.


The top one is an anniversary card for some friends. The card already had the window in it and I just embossed it and added some dimensional stickers. Same for the bottom one but it was a birthday card.    Sorry the embossing doesn't show up very well!

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating for you, Rosie. But your cards are lovely. I'm glad you found such a nice distraction while your computer seemed bent on driving you to distraction. :)
    Did you know that I have a new challenge blog? There is also a free digi to go with it. http://avadareschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...