Monday, August 20, 2012

COLOR CHALLENGE AT LADYANNE'S PAPER CRAFTS

Here is my card for the color challenge at the LAPC SITE. The colors are  Taupe, Pink, Green and Purple.The colors I used are mostly the pink and green there is a small amout of the purple  on the paper. I got this from a new pack of  12 inch papers by COLORBOK. It is called ROSEWOOD, and the papers are just beautiful. This is a small piece of one page that had the colors in it and I used the lace on the one side. No sentiment at this time  so I can use it for what I may need later.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Rosie and a great take on the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, this is really gorgeous. I love your lace and roses, and what a pretty design paper.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Rosie, I love that finishing touch of lace, I always love lace on a card...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Rosie! just love it and the colors you chose.....hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Rose! I saw it over at Lady Anne's and had to take a closer look. I just love the lacy trim along the side. WOWSERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!