Sunday, September 23, 2012

COLOR CHALLENGE FOR SEPT.24TH

This is the card I made for the COLOR MY MONDAY CHALLENGE over at LADYANNE'S PAPER CRAFTS SITE.  I need to learn how to put a link to it here!! I don't have the picture we where to use, not sure why it didn't save right this time. But it had a lot of colors in it and I choose to make a  Halloween card for it.  Hope you enjoy it.
The stamps are from   MARKS FINEST PAPERS and is the SPEEDY THE CATS DESIGNER COLLECTION.  I think the company has changed now. I won this set over there last year. The bat is a new punch I got and it has a witch's hat,ghost, bat, and pumpkin. I added some pearls that are black to the pumpkin and ghost for deph and a couple of lavender to the boo and the cats hat. Hope you enjoy it.        

1 comment:

  1. Rosie, this is so cute! Love your paper, twine & die cuts! And the sentiment goes perfectly with the image. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!