Sunday, December 2, 2012

REFLECTION CARD

This card was for a swap in my group of MAKE GREETING CARDS  We where to make on using a stamp and some acetate or a piece of plastic, The hard part was finding a stamp to use. I found that using just one word at a time worked best for me. I really like the look of it but need to find an ink that really sticks to the plastic. Hope you enjoy it.

The stickers in each corner are silver and black but for some reason took on a yellow cast.


And here is a Christmas card I made for the Michael Strong group. We had a sketch for this and I really like the sketch and hope to use it more.


 The little tree is made from a circle. I lost the link to it but if you Google folded tree it should come up with some idea's for you.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, your b/w with yellow card is very striking! Love that bit of color, your papers & your design. Have you tried Staz-On ink? That usually works on plastics.
    How cool to make a tree from a circle! Never thought of that. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Rosie! Your reflection card turned out nicely. Maybe using the one word sentiment does work better. Love the doilies as a back drop in the second card! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Rosie, but the reflection one blows me away.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...