Thursday, December 13, 2012

UMMM BLOGGER ACTING UP

Sorry my second picture never got included since I was having trouble with blogger not letting me post. Been working on this for one hour now so lets see if this will post this time. LOL. Here is my second card made with  the Michael Strong frame stamp. We where to use any stamp and make a card for yesterday's date. 12-12-12 so here is what i came up with. I also used the white Diamond glitter embossing powder on it. It is by Judi-Kins. So pretty.

 Well got it to post one of them instead of the two of the same...... not sure why two popped up,lol. One of those days.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Love that frame stamp also! Just might have to get some of that embossing powder. Very nice! I haven't tried embossing white on black paper lately. It's a very striking effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame stamp in B/W with the pop of color in the sentiment and flowers! Very, very pretty! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to wish you a most Happy New Year, and say that I'll be looking forward to seeing the lovely projects you share in 2013. Will hope that it will be a banner year for you & yours. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I like the flowers you added!

    I found your blog on the Outlawz & I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...