Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CARD MADE BY GRANDSON

Here is a cute card made by my grandson. I did the stamping for him but all of it was his idea's and he placed the Frankenstein stamp image on that he made me cut out for him. But he did the coloring on him and the windows in the house. He wanted little birds but I only have large ones,lol so I did the little v type ones for him. I think it turned out nice and am proud that he likes to play with my toys too,lol. Now he wants a stamp place in his bedroom to play.Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I forgot to say he is only 7yrs old.

2 comments:

  1. ROsie, this card is just adorable! Good for your grandson! He is an artist-in-the-making! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie. Your grandson's card is just so adorable! I guess he was quite pleased with himself. I am here from the Outlawz and have become a follower of yours. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and become a follower of mine.

    cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...