Sunday, January 20, 2013

FINALLY I CAN POST


Finally I was able to post two pictures of my cards. Not sure if it was the chrome frame that was stopping me or what but I now have Firefox and it is working good........so far!lol

The first card is for the challenge at Lady Anne's  for the month. I am still learning to color in digi and only have makers and colored pencils. Still trying to figure out what color for the flesh tone.

The second one was for my mother in law and the cupcake is an already colored digi  by Nikki at limited runs. Love her stuff. The top part of the cupcake was cut out and layered on so it had more deminsion. The whole cake was then put on by pop dots.

Hope you enjoy the two cards for the start of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Darling cards, Rosie. Saw your challenge card at Lady Anne's and was hoping you posting problem had been fixed. Lovely card for your MIL. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie Wonderful creation for your mom with the Garden cupcake love the Happy Birthday Bg
    behind it's so rich looking with the purple
    hugs Nikki
    Limited Runs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!