Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SOME ATC'S

The first ATC (artists trading cards) is for a swap from one of my groups this month. I used a download of hearts that where different colors then used some of Tim Holtz distress inks. They are ANTIQUE LINEN,VINTAGE PHOTO,AGED MAHOGANY.  Keys are a stamp from Wal-Mart for 97 cents. The lace is by Simplicity. There are little pearls on the lace but not sure you can see them. The hearts are brads and from my stash. Hope you enjoy it.






Here are a couple more that I made just for fun. I like making these little treasure's.Enjoy.
These are made by using 3d stickers by Special Moments. The hello is a stamp from Fiskars.
Thanks for stopping by.
Today is a good day since Blogger is working still for me,lol.
       

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ATCs Rosie. I have never made one. I never really saw the point and trading and keeping them. LOL! But they are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...