Thursday, January 24, 2013

TEABAG CARD

Been a long time since I have made a card using some teabags, so I decided to make one using up some of the printed ones that I have had done but just sitting around. I do not remember what site I got it from. I used brown card stock that I got that was already folded and is a little bigger then and A2 which is what I like to make most times.

I added a little piece of ribbon in the top corner folded over and a silver square brad in the center. Not sure what kind of sentiment will go on it yet.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Rosie. I haven't done tea bag folding in quite some time. One of these days I'll get back to doing it again. Love the color of the tiles. It will be very versatile for any type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, Rosie! Love the patterns and design on this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!