Thursday, January 10, 2013

TRYING AGAIN

Well I am going to try and post two cards today. One is the challenge card at Lady Anne's and the other is a birthday card for my mother in law.
Ok this is getting old. It won't let me select the file but when i click the x to close it the little circle dots come on then i lose them again........... Will try one more time. Ok has something changed for posting pictures here. I want to get my card from my files like i always did BUT IT IS NOT HAPPENING........
SORRY not post again today. It has been one of those days........

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Mines been like this for over a week - someone suggested downloading Googleas my browser, but then I couldn't even get into my blogger account - the darn thing gets kept trying to load. GRRRRRRRRR!!! I finally uploaded my photos to a Picasa web album and am using it for now - keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong with that - real pain having to do an extra step, but at least it works.

    If someone else lets you know how to fix the blogger issue please let me know at http://pickledmemories.blogspot.com.

    Thanks,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...