Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthday card

I am going to post this since I made it awhile back for a DT  that I was on and that one got canceled so I thought i would share it now with you. It was for a ANYTHING GOES challenge at Lady Anne's here is the link but not sure it will work. 
Lady Anne’s Challenges  if not just highlight it and put it in your bar. I am now on the Vickie's challenge's, but haven't started there yet. Getting ready to color or not color my next digi for the next
challenge. ok not sure why this is acting up and starting in the middle of the page and going over.......lol.


The image is from CRAFTING WITH JACK. I gave her a little bling on the wrist and neck. The black brad is where a little flower is but I thought I would use this instead. .
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring. Love the blue.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Rosie! Very nice coloring too. Love the dress and the bling you added. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love your colors, layout and the way you colored her! Just wanted to tell you I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Please visit my Miscellaneous post 2-23-13 to pick up your award, and hope that you can pay it forward. We can help some other blogs grow...Hugs & have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie, you should be able to copy & save the picture. Then when you do your post playing forward, you insert the picture just as you would for a card. I copied & pasted the other stuff, had to do a bit at a time, so as not to get the whole she-bang, while I only wanted just the bits I needed.Hope this will help. Your blog is lovely, and I like it, which is why I recommended you, and I hope it will also help build your following. I'm trying to get more followers too! One more, and I'll do the blog candy.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is just beautiful, Rosie! Love your design, colors, & pretty image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...