Saturday, February 9, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR DD

This is a card I made for our daughters birthday this year.It will also be used in the Michael Strong groups sketch challenge 51. I used his Silhouette Panels. I had lots of these done up and just cut some apart and used them that way. I used my Nestabilities dies to cut out the scalloped square. The card stock is Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic collection. Great rich colors. And it is the 6 inch pack.. Hope you enjoy it.
I will enter this into the challenge at Lady's Anne's Site under the VICKIE'S CHALLENGE. Not sure how to give the link yet..........need to learn this,lol.

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little birthday card and I love the monochromatic colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rosie. I think you just have to copy and paste the URL. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Rosie. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...