Thursday, February 28, 2013

VICKIES CHALENGE NO.4

I am now on a new challenge at Lady Anne's. It is a challenge by Vickie and you can find her challenge here. I made this digi into a scrapbook page. I could not get it to print out sharp so I kinda destressed it. I printed it out with a frame to make it look old. The pictures each have a name and date on them. I am not real happy with the way they turned out but in all it is ok. I am just getting this done under the deadline. The challenge will run from MARCH 1 TO MARCH 31. Have fun.
  

3 comments:

  1. Cute page, Rosie. Love your tags and background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose you have created a very vintage scrap book page and I like the colours you have used to distress the images with. They almost look like very old vintage postcards. The title tag you have used is perfect and the two little tabs that read happiness and relatives are also great with your nostalgic theme. Thank you for sharing your inspirational project with us. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page you made for the scrapbook! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...