Monday, March 18, 2013

A FEW CARDS

Here are a few cards I have made lately and they are for the OWH folks. I finally got my box, although it was a small one in the mail this past Saturday. Enjoy.





Here are a couple more.
The cute cupcake is from LIMITED RUNS DIGITAL STAMPS. I really like her stamps and got this one when i was on a DT team. I used some 3d crystal lacquer one the flower part to make it pop.The digi's where also already colored so that is a big help for me,lol.The flower panels are something i already had printed out so not sure where i got them from. 

Cold and snowing here today with a little rain mixed in......so tired of this weather can't wait for spring to get here.
That"s all for today. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for supporting such a great cause - bless you! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Rosie! Love the layout of the cupcake cards. And the band of paper is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie, you have some wonderful cards for the OWH. Enjoyed reading how you embellished the pre-colored digis and made them 'your own'. Someone is going to love having these beautiful cards to send home to a loved one. Thank you for doing this for our service folks. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...