Friday, March 1, 2013

THANK YOU MARY H

I would like to thank Mary H from CAROLINA CARDS for nominating me the LIEBSTER AWARD.Here is a link to her blog.here.


 
ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE



Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD

Donna 

Valerie 

Karen

Dorly

Mike

I hope I got this all right and you visit all the Blogs to check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rosie! I appreciate you thinking of me. I will try to pay this award forward this weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me Rosie. That was so very nice of you. I haven't been on my blog for some time now with the health isssues I'm having but will hopefully in the future get back to blogging....I miss everyone out there in card blog land!
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...