Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Butterfly card

Made this for a challenge at the  OUTLAWZ CAS. It means a clean and simple card, I enjoy making these kinds so I can send them to the troops. But you can't use any glitter and this one has a bit of glitter on it.
The butterflies are from my stash and the miss you is a GinaK design stamps set called  BOTANICAL S


The next butterfly is one I received from my yahoo group friend Valerie as I won her challenge and this one sticks on its own. But I feel it needs something else and not sure what........it will come to me later, but can't be bulky as it will go into my OWH box.
Also I took the picture of these cards outside and not sure if my  flash was working or not. Cold but sunny now.

 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...