Saturday, May 4, 2013

COLOR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Going to see if I can get this one posted since my computer is giving me grief again and slowing down. This is just going to go to the outlawz site for the colors of lime green,lemon yellow and strawberry pink. And you where suppose to use a button on it also. While I had some felt buttons i had not used yet and they seem to be calling to this little card. Hope you enjoy it.
As you can see i embossed the flowers as well as the card stock. Umm now looking at it i wonder if i should have matted the colors in black....... but I kinda like it this way.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Rosie! Love that chevron and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...