Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OUTLAWZ PAPER ALA MODE CHALLENGE

Hello again! I am going to try a new challenge at the OUTLAWZ  and it can be found here. I see the others made cards so I think you can make either a card or scrapbook page. And this one we had to use a boat. And lucky me just happened to win a challenge on one of my online groups and I received a set of stamps that are by HEIDI SWAP. My first stamps by her. So here is my card.
I used a hello stamp and added some dazzles to the corners and under the boat.

2 comments:

  1. Great boat Rosie! Love those colors and patterns. It really looks like water! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Rosie. You should enter it in the Outlawz Paper Alan Mode Saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...