Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CARDS FOR THE TEACHERS LUNCHOEN

I made these last month for my daughter to give to the teachers at my grandson's school. The PTO people had a luncheon for the teachers. It was a picnic like lunch. Each teacher, there where 7 of them also received a present.
This was card one. I made 7 cards but some i did doubles of and will show them also.
This is number 2 and I think i made two of these.
no.3
no.4 I think this is my favorite paper to be used. I had my dd and her vp pick the papers and I went from there in creating an easy card. All the teachers had their names on a card. I was pleased to hear that they liked the cards.
That"s it for today.




 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the cards Rosie! Love the background papers. I'm sure they really liked these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...