Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A FEW CARDS FOR OWH

Here are a few cards I made a couple days ago and I am sending them to the OWH folks. Having computer problems so hoping this will post.
Wow I just couldn't get this to finish loading the other day so will see if i can finish up putting a few more cards in this post.





The Happy Birthday is a new folder by DARCY. The stars are DAZZLES.

Here is my last one and I believe the sentiment is from DIGI DARLA.

OK I will try to publish this and see if there is and error or not. That keeps coming up.........   

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday cards. Love the designs.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, these cards are so lovely.Love that EF & your design on the 2nd one is one I really like. And what a wonderful thing to do for OWH. Thanks for your sweet comments this evening. You can't know it, but you totally made my day! When I started a blog, I wondered what on earth do I have to say that will interest people, and my cards are not that great for people to see. So I hope you can understand that your comment was just so kind & truly made me feel good about what I've shared the past year! Thank you so much! Hugs & have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...