Thursday, September 26, 2013

A FEW NEW CARDS

Here are a few new cards. Seems like a long time since I have posted.
This is for a challenge at the MICHAEL STRONG GROUP. We had to make a card for fall. And fall to me is the leaves changing colors.The card is from WalMart in the cheap bin. It already had the cut out so I embossed some stamps leaves with red,orange and yellow, these where the colors we had to use. Added some DAZZLES under and above the window. The fall is stamped with Michael strong letter stamps and embossed with the colors that I used and saved in a container of just them. The leaf was stamped on card stock then cut out and layered on black.



A simple card with the leaf cut out and layered on some brown card stock. Added a little yellow ribbon at the top. Not sure what the name of the embossing folder is.

This one has some other leaves on it  and two of the i cut out and place on top of them to give a little deminsone to. I just need to get better at placing the stamped image on the card at more angles,lol.

That's all for tonight.  
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous leaves and fall cards Rosie. Love your colors and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Rosie! I had my surgery last Friday, so I am still recouping. Staples don't come out of my head until next Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...