Tuesday, September 3, 2013

VCMP INCHIE CHALLENGE

Wow who would have thought using something little could make you crazy!!!!! Well they sure did for me,lol. After trying twice to get them put down the way I wanted and not working, I had to rethink how I was going to play this one. But after one and half hrs trying I changed up how to put them on the card. Hope you enjoy. I like using them and want to make a few more like this for Christmas.

The MERRY CHRISTMAS stamp is by  Cloud 9 Design and is called BELIEVE.
   

1 comment:

  1. This one may have been a challenge for you but I really like it! Love the colors and the layout. The embossing over all is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...