Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Daughters Birthday card

This was something different for me. It is a shaped card. I used a templet from MIRKWOOD. Been awhile since i looked into my stash of templates so this is one I thought would be easy,yeah right. I traced it onto some thick scrapbook paper twice then clued them together. Then used some DAZZLES to make it pop a bit. So here is the outside and inside of it.
The silver and black is not a DAZZLE but the lines across the bottle are.

I forgot to redo this in my Picasa program so it would have had a nicer look.

Here is a cup that i did for a swap that we had to make a shaped card. This is what started me looking at my stash of stuff. I used DAZZLES on the front and back of this one also.
Not the best at cutting out with a the handle,lol. Did a couple before I found one that I liked.The card stock is a 6 by 6 pack. Not sure of the name on it since the cover is gone......lol.
Thats all for today.


1 comment:

  1. Great shape cards, Rosie! Love the bottle. I hadn't seen that one before. And I've tried the cup and the handle is difficult to cut out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...