Monday, February 3, 2014

Some cards

Wow I can't believe that it is February already so thought I better post a few cards that I made for this year.
This is my hubby's birthday card this year. The sentiment is a 97 cent stamp from WalMart.



This was for a dear old friend. Her birthday was the same day as my dh. Same sentiment used. Pretty self explanatory

This was for a valentine swap in one of my groups. The hearts are dazzles. The bottom half of the card is wasi tape. Yeah our Joann's has finally got lots of it in.

Well that is it for the beginning of this year.
It is snowing again here and we could get up to 3 inches of the stuff today..........so ready for spring and warmer weather to get here.
Have a great monday where ever you are.
.

  

1 comment:

  1. Great stamp for 97 cents! Love the background paper in the first card and the embossing on the second card. I love your use of washi tape! It's snowing here. We've had several inches in the last 2 hours. I am hoping for a snow day off work tomorrow. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...