Monday, April 21, 2014


Here are a couple of cards that I made with a template that I got from PAPERWISHES.  It is one that makes 4 different flowers . It is called BODACIOUS BLOOMS.  I got it from HSN when they where having a craft show, it also came with a cd called  FANTASTIC FOLDED CARDS AND BOXES. And some pretty papers to make the folds for the flowers. So easy.


I think the top one is called MOLLY and the bottom one is called MATILDA. They all have three to four layers depending on the size you want.

Well that all for today. So glad this only took me a few minutes compared to before.
Have a great day and evening.
Rosie 

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...