Monday, April 21, 2014

I have finally gotten into my blog,yeah!!!!!!!! Seems I made a new email address and it now use's that one instead of the other one, go figure, lol.
I will try to post a couple of new cards that I made.
Got a new computer and am learning where everything is. I kinda like the new 8.1. This one moves so much faster then the old one.
 
Going to see if this will post.
 
Hope everyone had a great Easter. We did we had a picnic instead of the usual meal of ham etc. And the weather was awesome so we eat outside on the porch. Loved it.
 
Rosie 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie! Thanks for popping in and having a look at my blog! I've joined your followers too! Happy crafting xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...