Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FLOWER CARD

I was just playing the other day with stuff I had on hand and thought this would make a cute flower card. Since then I am going to enter it into two challenge's. One is for  SPEEDYFOX. You had to use a flowerpot. So I used this stamp that I already had done up quite awhile ago. It is by MICHAEL STRONG. This is for challenge 217. It is a MARKS FINEST PAPER A HEINRICH CO.

    I used some DAZZLES on the pot and added a butterfly to the corner. I will enter this also in the MSS group challenge that is to do a summer card. This is summer to me,lol, flowers,butterflies and birdies.   

4 comments:

  1. Wow- very cool card, Rosie. I actually think I have that Michael Strong stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a flower Thanks for sharing at MFP.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your amazing creation on MFP. I don't know how you did that pot, but it is spectacular!!! Thanks for sharing this bright and beautiful card!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great flower pot!! Love all the dimension! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...