Wednesday, August 13, 2014

PURPLE CARD

Here is a new purple card that i will replace on the OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE. I just don't think it was right, so here is my new card for it. It will go into my OWH box.
The stamp is from a GINAK not sure of the name of it. Will check an add it to this post later.
Ok the stamp set is called BOTANICALS. The background is made by applying ink to the stamping block and stamping on to the cardstock then inking up the image and stamping on top of the background. Pretty easy with lots of different colors. And so easy. I did clean the block before adding the stamp image. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool image! Not sure if the stamp has the cool bg effect or you made it - either way it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, I love purple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the background before stamping the design - I'll have to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...