Friday, October 17, 2014

GREETING CARD CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

I really enjoy this site. Lots of inspiration and fun here. Not like another site that i won stamps on but never got them, and that was in June. I finally told them not to bother to send them.Enough said. This is done on craft cardstock, not sure if I like it yet or not.
The cardstock says heavy and is a set from WalMart but it is kinda flimsy. And hard to take a picture of.
Well thats all for today gotta get some work done around the house, just doing this up while the kitchen floor dries. 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Rosie and a great way to use your time wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rosie! Sorry you never got your prize...what a bummer. I've had that happen in the past. Won't enter there again! Thanks for sharing your lovely card...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the natural paper you used. I'm so tired of the pics my iPhone tskes it's old and so the quality is bad. I can tell that tree is beautiful!
    Tam Hess
    CardMakingArtists.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed image! Very pretty. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!