Thursday, February 5, 2015

OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE CC0203

Here is my take on the falling hearts challenge. I used a background that was a free down load from LIMITED RUNS DIGI'S.She had it up for a short time so not sure if it is still there.You can find links to her site on my blog side.
The hearts are punched out using a Martha Stewart heart punch. The key is one i got for Christmas, so is the twine on it. The lace from my stash. The happy valentines day is from my stash also. I just cut the ends to make it a banner.

Thats all for tonight because my hand is hurting with the stupid arthritis in the finger. 

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...