Sunday, March 8, 2015

OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE CAS 030815

I'm having so much fun being a guest designer over at the OUTLAWZ this month. It's a bit nerve wracking but fun. So this week I used a teapot digi from our sponsor who is http://freshbreweddesigns.com/ . I embossed the teapot then used fine gold embossing powder then heat set it. Love how it turned out. I use to collect teapots so this is perfect for me.
Come over to the  OUTLAWZ here to join in the fun.
 http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/cas-challenge-march-8-2015  This week you add texture to your card.
The paper is from a pkg that has teacups and tea stains in it. The flower from my stash, same with the lace border. I did pop up the teapot but hard to see from this angle.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie, this is a beauty. I am so glad you are our guest designer this month. Love the pattern on the tea pot! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...