Sunday, March 29, 2015

WK 5 AT THE OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE CAS032915

Well it is my last week as a guest designer at the OUTLAWZ. Our challenger for this week is to make the sentiment the main feature. So here is mine using a sentiment from out sponsor FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.  There is a link in another post if you want to check them out.
   I really like how it turned out with the labels. I think i will use this on other cards as well.I did pop this sentiment up but it doesn't  show up in the picture.

I really had a fun time making cards and being part of the team this month. It sure went fast. Great bunch to play with.
   

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...