Sunday, May 17, 2015

YOU'RE TEARIFFIC

Here is a teapot that I got from FRESHBREWED DESIGNS when I did a month on the outlawz as a guest designer, just love the pot. I am playing around with using colored pencils and only bought 3 to start with. Here the colors used are yellow and mulberry. The little flower stamp is from HOT OF THE PRESS at Paperwishes. The saying is from Friskars set card LATTE LOVE. I am entering this at the Fresh brewed blog challenge to use ribbon or twine on your card. The color pencils are by Prismacolor watercolor pencils.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Rosie! So glad you could make use of the digis from when you were a guest designer. Love the embossed background and teapot. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...