Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PF07 FOR JUNE

Here is what i did with the digi from  https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnesDigitalArt. It is a poppy. I didn't have the reddish orange color in my water color pencils so used some of the new ones i got.I used some white,yellow and the orange and some green. I  will post two here but only put one on the challenge. Not sure if we can add more then one.


 The stamp is from Theresa Momber called sending sunshine and can be found at Ginak designs. The background paper is from HOTOFTHEPRESS. And is from Paper wishes.
Thanks for stopping by if you did have a great day!!

The image is free if you join the challenge at the OUTLAWZ but you can buy it from her shop at the above link.
Rosie  

2 comments:

  1. Try mixing red and yellow to make the reddish orange that you need. Nice card, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card for the challenge Rosie. Anne has really created a fun image for this month. I love the color you used. Poppies don't always have to be red in my world. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

BLACK AND WHITE BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Michael Strong Black and White hop! Thanks for joining us.You should have come from Dorly's blog  http://mode...