Tuesday, July 21, 2015

GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY CARD FOR NEXT MONTH/PF08 CHALLENGE

Here is a card that is a shadow box card and the progressive challenge at the OUTLAWZ for this month. I think it still needs something but not sure just what yet.
LOL I see my balloon is upside down, ok can turn that since it is a brad. The happy birthday is from a kit I got from PAPERWISH'S when they had it on HSN. Lots of birthday stuff in it. Will have to move the little candle to. They are metal brads. I like how it turned out.  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Grandson, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is going to love this. Great coloring Rosie! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...