Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OCTOBER FIRST MICHAEL STRONG HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP.

 Going to post this early because of my back and hip being out and shoulder pain. So remember it is the First of Oct.  
Hi folks today we are having a blog hop and some one can win Mikes new PUMPKIN HARVEST stamp set. All you have to do is comment on the blogs and Hetty will select a winner. How easy and fun is that.

Ok you should have come from Herma's blog at  https://hermaf.wordpress.com/.
Here are a few Halloween cardS I made for the hope.

I used Mike's digi of the pumpkin also his cat stamp, the little ghost is from a marvy halloween punch.  The little cat I used 3d crystal lacquer on.

I seemed to like the look of CAS cards (clean and simple) so for this one I used markers and then used the 3d crystal lacquer on the big cat for more dimension of the cat and really pop the colors.Then I cut it out.

  And here is a shadow box made with another of Mikes digi's. This one was a hard digi for me to come up with something,but I like how this turned out . Below is another view of it standing.
 Hope you enjoy the hop.
Your next stop is at Mike's .
 http://www.blog.strongstamps.com/

17 comments:

  1. Rosie, some serious work here. Great cards. I love the fall colors. Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosie, sorry to hear about your pain,but even so you found the time to make not one but 3 absolutely amazing cards. Thank you very much for being part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards but, my favorite is the cat. Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Rosie, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rosie, you are the best! Thank you for being a part of our group. I love your colorful Halloween cards
    Be well,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie, I love your cards! So fun and creative! Cool that you used Mike's digi stamps!!! I hope your hip and back feel better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all super cards, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that wonderful cat!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are wonderful! I love the coloring on the cat on the first 2 cards- so pretty! Love he fun scene on the first card, the Halloween tombstone letters with the pretty cat and just love the third card with the princess pumpkin carriage- awesome! I sure hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards -- that shadowbox is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great hop and cards my fav is the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful Fall cards.
    Love that cat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun cards and frames for the season. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosie, your cards are so versatile and beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing your art.
    Happy Halloween!
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked the unusual techniques and lacquered cat and 3-d effects with the cutouts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...