Tuesday, November 3, 2015

KARLEIGH SUE CHALLENGE ONE FOR THE BOYS

Well this is out of my comfort zone when coloring come into it. I don't really have a flesh color so i used a little peach,lol. For my hubby's and mine 40th. I think he will like it. The first picture is the front then the second is the inside.
 I had used this color for the frame for the digi then thought why not try it on the front of the card. I like how it turned out. The stamps are from a set i got in a craft pkg at JoAnn's. I believe it is by Debbie Moore.
 Like i said i am new to coloring people. She looks a little better in person,lol.
  

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you used the cut out for your frame. Fun butterfly image. 40th Anniversary. Wow! That's a long time. Very interesting image you used for that one. Miss you at the CAS challenge. Hope you get a chance to play again soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure he will love it! Thanks for playing at Karleigh Sue
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work - love your card :)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Karleigh Sue this time. Good luck.

    Anne Lise ~dt~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

I have been making some new card but not had time to post so will post a few of them now.Enjoy These are a one sheet wonder challenge at...