Friday, November 20, 2015

PFC 12

I know this is not a great card,lol. But i colored him so many  times and just didn't like him. Even my dd and gs got into coloring him. Like theirs better!! Oh well he is a fun guy anyway. He is for the challenge at the Outlawz for this month. Some people have come up with some really awesome cards with him.

I printed him out a little bigger then used watercolor pencils on him. Did some white ink on his lapel and the teeth around the neck and hat, also under the eyes. I used some red holgraphic card stock. I think he still needed something but just couldn't come up with anything I liked............ When I first saw this I thought of Steven Tyler the singer, yikes!!!! He is a fun one to play around with. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I thought of Steven Tyler too. I didn't even keep this digi. I didn't want to waste the paper on it. But I like the multicolored look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

A FEW NEW CARDS

Been awhile since i posted any new cards even tho i have made some, so today I will post a few. These are a few I made with the new Mich...